Friday 5 February 2010

Recommended Youtubers to Check Out

Hi all

It's me again, my fingers are keyboard-happy it seems!! I love this blog thing, it's a great release and fun to do. I hope this blog finds you all well...

Just wanted to recommend some youtubers who I have personally gained a LOT from, in terms of developing makeup techniques and skills, as well as great makeup reviews through vids

1. My absolute favorite is pixiwoo - check them out, they're two sisters, who are makeup artists, coming up with great educational vids. I always learn something new, or get inspired by their work

2. Drbrooklyn730 - great vids again from a young lady in New York, very informative videos and personable tutorials.

3. Makeupbyrisa- she takes you step by step on why/how she is applying what. Very clear and precise guide to creating looks...

4. ThesPNation - this guy is the King of hauls. Check him out lol

5. Scandalousbeauty-google her lol

Have a great day/afternoon/evening
Much love ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment