Sunday 18 July 2010

GETTING IN THE GROOVE.......


Yes ladies, after all the incessant hype over bloggerland on the MAC Stereo MSF re-release, you know I had to go and check the collection out for myself.

I gave into the hype and bought 2 Stereo Rose MSFs. The product has been spoken about so much as it was last released in 2005 Goldplay Collection and is the only corally MSF ever released, making it a unique and sought after product by everyone from the light skinned to dark skinned MAC lovers. As a NW45, I can confirm that Stereo Rose is great on darker skintones, though I personally would probably use this more as a highlight than a blush. Nevertheless, the consistency is gorgeous! So smooth and glitter-bomb free ;)

I already owned the MAC Comfort and By Candlelight MSFs and you will note from my Warm & Cosy Collection Review that these are also hits with me...

From In the Groove, I also picked the amazing purple "Go For It" cremesheen lipstick. Guys, this lipstick is the bomb! Even my mum wanted this when she saw me rocking it lol. I love the fact that it is buildable and so I can wear a light application to work, or a rock-hard full-on application on a night out. It is also very creamy and not drying...

I wasn't interested in the mineralized eyeshadows, as I enjoy the normal shadows and have enough to last a lifetime already hehe

Let me know if you had any faves from this collection.....

Til next time
Peace xx

No comments:

Post a Comment